Welcome to my blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Rand Paul wants to destoy the unfair tax code



From Rand2016:

Burn it.

Shove it through a wood chipper.

Or chop it up with a chainsaw.

How would you destroy our over 70,000 page tax code?

My campaign has prepared a special video about my plan to drive a stake through the heart of the IRS and I hope you will take a few moments to watch it.

My 14.5% Fair and Flat tax plan will return over $2 trillion to the American people.

It's your money and the Washington Machine is going to have to learn to live on a diet.

In fact, the lobbyists and insiders who game the system will hate my plan the most.

But that's ok.

I'm not running to "manage" Washington.

Business-as-usual plunged our nation $18.3 trillion in debt and allows our tax code to strangle economic growth.

I'm in this race to upend the status quo and defeat the Washington Machine.

That starts with kicking the IRS out of your life for good.

My plan is the biggest and boldest tax cut in American history.

It slashes FICA – the worker tax – to zero. It's gone for good.

Ronald Reagan ignited an economic boom that carried our country for two decades by slashing tax rates.

My plan will follow his model by providing real economic stimulus and exploding the GDP over 10% in the first ten years.

And you will be able to file your taxes on a simple one page form.

I can hear the shrieks from Capitol Hill.

The special interests and the entrenched politicians already label me "Enemy #1."

And with polls showing me leading Hillary Clinton in key swing states, I know they are going to double-down on their smear campaign against me.

So please take a few moments to watch my campaign's video and complete your "Fair and Flat Tax Now!" petition.

After you add your name, please chip in a contribution of $20.16 to help my campaign get this video in front of as many voters in the key early caucus and primary states as possible.

I'm fighting to take our country back. I hope you will join me today.

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: