Welcome to my blog

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Stop the insanity,tell Congress not to sanction Iran getting nukes

From John Bolton PAC:

This deal with Iran is a historic mistake!

Iran is on its way to nuclear weapons and – as a bonus – they'll do it free of economic sanctions.

Patriotic Americans everywhere need to oppose this rotten deal that Iranians preemptively celebrated by chanting "Death to America, death to Israel" in the streets of Tehran.

If you agree with me, and strongly oppose this terrible deal with Iran, I want you to express your outrage.
After you've signed, please consider making a contribution of $25, $50, $100 or more so that I can get this petition into the hands of patriotic Americans everywhere who refuse to surrender to the demands of the ayatollahs.

I'm blitzing television, the Internet, radio, and newspapers, saying everything I can to stop this from moving forward – but I need more help.

If you think this is an outrageous surrender by the United States – I need you to sign my petition opposing this deal right away.

The United States has legitimized Iran as a state-sponsor of terrorism. With this deal in place, Iran will use its nuclear ambitions to blackmail its neighbors in the region and attack Israel – either directly or through terrorist groups they bankroll like Hamas and Hezbollah.

Iran is a radical fundamentalist government that hates America, hates Israel, and defends our worst enemies. We can't trust them. This deal was a mistake from the minute we sat down at the negotiating table.

I won't stand for it, and I hope you won't either. Click here now to sign my petition and express your outrage.

We have to be stronger than our leaders. We need to stand firm on rejecting this deal.

For America,

John Bolton
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations

No comments: