Welcome to my blog

Friday, November 6, 2015

Support Rand Paul in Auditting the Fed

From RandPaul2016:

The Federal Reserve's cronies and our national media have been on the attack against me for months.

They know I'm determined to expose every ounce of their corruption and cronyism.

And they know I'm going all out to EXPOSE the Fed and its allies in Congress by forcing the U.S. Senate on record on my Audit the Fed Bill.

Will you join this fight and help reach my campaign's $300,000 fundraising goal by tomorrow at midnight?

It couldn't be a better time to double down.

Already, limited audits have shown the Fed doled out $16 TRILLION in sweetheart loans to foreign banks and corporations.

That's more than four times what Congress spends every year under President Obama.

Yet the Fed gets virtually no scrutiny?

If we allow this madness to go on, it will result in absolute DISASTER for the American economy and the U.S. dollar.

I'm ready to finally EXPOSE this racket to the American people!

Audit the Fed will be brought to the floor for a full Senate vote in just a matter of days. And I'm counting on you to help me.

So please agree to your most generous contribution of $20.16 or more IMMEDIATELY!

In Liberty,

Rand Paul

No comments: