Welcome to my blog

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Rand Paul calls for tighter scrutiny on admitting refugees

From Rand Paul 2016:

These past few weeks have been a huge wake-up call for Americans.

Not just because of the attacks in Paris, which made it clear we should have better policies on refugees, but also because it revealed a lot about my fellow Republican presidential candidates and their tendency to favor big government over individual liberty.

I’m the only one willing to stand up against the status quo -- against a growing government. That’s why they’re trying to silence me.

But I won’t let them drown us out and I know I can count on you to stand with me and make a big impression with my latest money bomb.

We need to raise $200,000 over this weekend to cover filing fees, grassroots efforts, and digital advertising leading up to the next GOP debate.

We know the media has been working to block our message this whole time. And now we know CNN was working directly with Hillary Clinton to smear me!

That was an actual headline that broke right before Thanksgiving: "EMAILS: CNN REPORTER COORDINATED WITH HILLARY AIDE TO SMEAR RAND PAUL . . ."

Official State Department emails revealed that a CNN reporter coordinated with Clinton staffer to launch social media attacks against me for daring to ask Secretary Clinton tough questions during the 2013 Benghazi hearing!

With the December 15 Republican Debate in Las Vegas rapidly approaching, I have to ask...

Is this a reporter concerned with uncovering critical news to bring to the American people? Or is this a partisan who's already in the tank for her Democrat candidate of choice?

We can't allow the media's shenanigans to silence us. We have to break through and take our message of liberty straight to the American people.

If you agree, will you please make your most generous contribution of $50, $25 or even $10 to my campaign's Money Bomb at once?

Let's show them all, conservative policies speak louder than back-room deals, insider emails, and big government by making a contribution for liberty on Black Friday or cyber Monday.

Will you stand with me today and send a big message to all the naysayers?

In liberty,

Rand Paul


Sign petition

No comments: