Welcome to my blog

Friday, November 20, 2015

Tell Congress to travel coach

From Freedom Works:

What if I told you that Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are flying first class around the country on your dime? If you’re like me, I’m guessing you’d be pretty mad. And if that doesn’t raise your blood pressure, this will. The entire Congress is doing the same thing, and they’re not breaking any rules when they do it. Send a message to your Representative today, and tell them to stop flying first class your dime.

Thankfully Rep. Rod Blum is fighting to end this waste of your tax dollars. But naturally, Congress is trying to kill his bill. They want to protect this taxpayer funded perk. They think they’re entitled to it. I say it’s time to remind them that they work for us. Contact your Congressman today and tell them to stop flying first class on your dime!

Let’s show Congress how freedom works.

Adam Brandon

President & CEO, FreedomWorks

No comments: